R Fadhli Indra holds degrees in LLB (Hons) and LLB Shariah (Hons) from the International Islamic University of Malaysia. His practicing experience mainly involves providing both legal and Shariah advisory services to clients on matters covering Islamic banking, Takaful and Retakaful, Islamic capital market and wealth management & succession planning.
R Fadhli Indra is experienced in providing Shariah advisory services to variety of clients. His credentials include:
- Performed and provided Shariah advisory services in relation to a wakalah
based Shariah compliant scheme for a public fund management institution in
Malaysia, including formulating, structuring and drafting its Shariah governance
- Involved in Shariah audit exercise for an Islamic financial institution with respect
to its Shariah compliant products and Shariah governance framework.
- Provided outsourced Shariah related functions i.e Shariah research and review
function for a Japanese Islamic financial institution in relation to its Islamic banking
business activities and Shariah compliant products
- Advised private fund managers on matters pertaining to Shariah
- Advised on Shariah principles of Waqf and its applicability under the Malaysian law
- Involved in providing Shariah review exercise for an established Takaful operator
in Malaysia with respect to its Takaful and Retakaful products
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org